Master Ambassador Program (Level 2)
Our next Level 1 Certification Program begins October 1, 2018!
Explore Our Programs
Join our global team of KWC Certified Master Ambassadors!
Develop in-demand, specialized skills for leading high-impact corporate wellness programs and cultivating vibrant work cultures.
Benefits to Becoming a
Certified Master Workplace Wellness AmbassadoR
- Advanced training in Workplace Wellness for employment as a Coordinator, Consultant, Program Trainer, or Coach
- Experiential, hands-on learning and support in Workplace Wellness program design and delivery
- Career advancement, enhanced income, and consultancy growth potential
- Opportunity to collaborate and learn with others through group wellness campaign projects
- Progressive skill development in Workplace Wellness involving:
» wellness committee leadership
» assessments and analysis
» program design and delivery
» project planning & management
» onsite and virtual presentations
» communications and promotions
» business development and marketing
- Expanded toolkits and comprehensive Wellness Campaign Database
- Marketing Toolkit for advanced employment and/or consulting opportunities in Workplace Wellness
- Mastermind sessions for Workplace Wellness program development and marketing support
- Future growth potential to become a KWC Inc. program facilitator or coach
Master Ambassador Program Overview
- The Master Ambassador Certification Program (Level 2) is a 10-week, fully facilitated, and virtually delivered program offered twice a year.
- Advanced training and resources for KWC Certified Ambassadors serving in wellness leadership roles or pursuing such.
- Comprehensive workplace wellness skill development– organizational audits; wellness assessments; annual program planning; campaign design/delivery; committee leadership, project planning and management; and virtual presentation delivery.
- Four interactive training webinars and an Archived Webinar Library featuring workplace wellness presentations by industry leaders.
- Implementable toolkits and a ‘Wellness Campaign Database‘ of brandable, off-the-shelf Lunch and Learns from each program offering.
- The Ambassador Program (Level 1) is a prerequisite for the Master Ambassador Program (Level 2).
- Master Ambassadors will have completed 20 weeks of worksite wellness training upon completion of both levels for professional development and Continuing Education Credits.
- Complete 6 modules during the first 6 weeks of the 10-week program including related discussion posts and skill-building activities hosted on Ruzuku e-Learning platform.
- Participate in a minimum of 2 of 4, two-hour interactive webinars led by program facilitators and industry guests. (Note: 1-2 page webinar summaries are required for missed webinars, excluding the mandatory final webinar involving group presentations.)
- Participate in a “Workplace Wellness Campaign” Group Project developed virtually in small groups during weeks 5-10.
- Group projects are presented in the final webinar and assessed by guest industry experts. Campaign projects are added to the Wellness Campaign Database from each program.
- Participate in group campaign presentations during the final webinar.
Master Ambassadors receive new wellness campaigns each year from program group projects to add to their Workplace Wellness toolkits.
Master Ambassador Program
Click on each module title below for descriptions.
Module 1: Workplace Wellness Essentials
Week 1 – introduces the Workplace Wellness value proposition; a healthy workplace framework; flowchart and process overview for establishing and leading “employee-driven” Workplace Wellness programs that foster healthy, thriving workplaces.
Module 2: Assessment, Design & Implementation
Week 2 – provides processes and tools for organizational audits; wellness assessments and surveys; wellness policy creation; committee development; program budgeting; and program development and implementation.
Module 3: Workplace Wellness Campaigns
Week 3 – presents fundamentals of wellness campaigns and development protocols; campaign samples; kickoff event and wellness fair checklists; Lunch and Learn ideas, strategies, and templates.
Module 4: Communicating Workplace Wellness
Module 5: Wellness Leadership Fundamentals
Week 5 – deep dives into strategies for fostering management and employee support for Workplace Wellness; protocols for creating and leading healthy work cultures; wellness leadership checklist; preparation of and templates for wellness proposals and business plans (also provided in Marketing Toolkit); wellness committee roles and responsibilities; self-directed wellness; cultivating workplace effectiveness and operational excellence.
Module 6: Wellness Program Evaluation & Sustainability
Week 6 – explores various evaluation processes, tools and templates; performance metrics; strategies for communicating evaluation results; and fostering wellness sustainability.
Dynamic . Interactive . Engaging Campaigns
Marissa Needles, CMWA
Wellness Specialist, Apple Inc.
Australia and New Zealand
Our Master Ambassadors are leaders in employee-driven workplace wellness programs.
Our Certified Master Ambassadors receive a comprehensive Marketing Toolkit containing:
- Workplace Wellness consulting brochures
- Rack card template
- Proposal templates
- Bio page templates
- Pricing options and guidelines
Kelly Wellness Consulting Inc.’s Workplace Wellness Ambassador Certification Programs are activating agents of change around the world.
This is exactly the kind of in-depth training we need to turn around the tide of poor health and well-being.
I look forward to working with KWC Inc. Ambassadors as they explore ways to apply concepts from Workplace Wellness That Works to start a movement, build a movement, and sustain a movement of well-being within their organizations.
Author of Workplace Wellness That Works
and CEO of Motion Infusion