- You often give in to food cravings and choose unhealthy foods.
- You feel like you're stuck on the diet roller coaster always dieting but never keeping the weight off.
- You commonly turn to food in stressful situations instead of choosing exercise or healthier stress-busting techniques.
- You struggle to find time in your busy schedule to prepare healthy meals.
- You feel like you live to eat instead of eat to live.
- You wish there was a simple way to bring more vitality and joy into your life.
If you answered 'yes' when you read any (or all) of the above statements, then the Focus on Healthy Eating Program is for YOU!
Diets focus on deprivation as the way to achieve weight loss and better health. Unfortunately, this strategy doesn't work for long!
The Focus on Healthy Eating Program empowers you to address and remove the root causes of your food challenges so that you stop obsessing about food and body image, and start living your life fully engaged.
In this program, you'll discover how easy it is to remove your mental barriers and finally release the stress you feel around food and eating.
Start enjoying your life NOW!
With this program, you will:
- Feel confident on how to choose nourishing foods for optimal health, energy, and vitality.
- Know how to swap unhealthy eating habits for mindful eating practices that will tranform your health.
- Be able to effectively manage emotional and stress-related eating.
- Break free from restrictive diets that leave you physically and emotionally depleted.
- Practice stress mastery, relaxation, and self-awareness techniques for abundant living.
- Take charge of your health and cultivate healthy weight management strategies for LIFE!
You don't need another diet!
Deprivation and sheer willpower are NOT the keys to successful weight loss and optimal nutrition.
The key is integrating new behaviors into your daily life so that they become a natural part of you.
You can challenge your current subconscious thinking patterns around food - and create new, healthy habits to last a lifetime.
What you eat affects what you crave, how much energy you have, and how you feel. So, by changing your thought patterns around food, you dramatically improve your health, body image, and energy levels without the struggles of dieting.
With this program, you'll discover natural eating habits that optimize your energy, inner peace, and balance; while allowing you to feel fully satisfied after each meal and snack.
Plus, we have, of course, designed all the techniques you'll learn in this program to help you take off those extra pounds and keep them off!
Our 12-week program also coaches you on how to master the mind-body connection to finally reach and maintain a healthy body weight for life.
At last - the struggle stops here!
- 6 Modules delivered via a 12-week, facilitator-led program: Beginning Your Journey; Food for Life; One Day at a Time; Conscious Eating 101; Uncover Your Strategies; and Savor Every Bite and Every Moment.
- Weekly emails and handout toolkits packed with mindful eating/healthy living tips to keep you on track.
- A Private Online Community hosted by a facilitator and full of people just like you to support you on your journey.
- Weekly "Take Action" activities to put your learning into practice and cement healthy new habits.
- Our Whole Food Meal Planner and Grocery Guide to save you time and confusion, and drastically improve your success.
- The Focus on Healthy Eating Food and Mood Journal, to help you identify your triggers and how to effectively manage them.
- Focus on Healthy Eating Recipe eBook, to make meal planning easy and take the guess work out of healthy eating.
- Health Coach Interview Series where our coaches share their personal journeys and tips to help ensure your success.
- Program Certificate of Completion that you can hang in your kitchen, office, or workout area to remind you of just how far you've come.
- ... and so much more!
Feel like you might need more personal, one-on-one support?
We've got you covered!
Add a weekly personal check-in or coaching session via text, email, phone, Skype, or Zoom to your program and start seeing real results even faster!
Visit our Focus Facilitator Directory to connect with our talented team of independent health coaches and explore their program offerings.
Want to learn more?
Your healthiest vibrant and abundant life awaits!
Kelly Wellness Consulting Inc. (hereafter KWC Inc.) Focus on Healthy Eating Program Facilitators, Certified Ambassadors/Master Ambassadors, operate as independent contractors and are not employees or agents of KWC Inc.
Neither KWC Inc., Lisa Kelly, nor KWC Inc. Focus on Healthy Eating Program Facilitators, Certified Ambassadors/Master Ambassadors or KWC Affiliates are acting in the capacity of a doctor, licensed psychologist or other licensed or registered professional. The information provided in the Focus on Healthy Eating Program, KWC Inc. programs and KWC Inc. website is for educational and informational purposes only. KWC Inc. does not prevent, treat, diagnose or cure any condition.
KWC Inc.'s educational material, programs and consultations are not intended to replace qualified medical professional services, and they are not intended as medical advice. You are advised to always consult your physician before making any significant diet, lifestyle or prescription drug changes. You agree at all times to indemnify and hold harmless, KWC Inc., Lisa Kelly, its employees, KWC Inc. Focus Program Facilitators, Certified Ambassadors/Master Ambassadors, KWC Inc. Associates, and Affiliates from and against delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, death, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, or related issues as well as any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees and expenses) arising out of or related to our programs, products or services as experienced by you, your company or your affiliates.
For full Disclaimers and other Terms, refer to the full Program Disclaimer in Program Overview and also KWC Inc. Terms and Conditions. www.kellywc.com/pdfs/KWC-Terms-Conditions-Privacy-Policy.pdf