In considering this career-defining opportunity, imagine yourself:
- becoming an international, highly specialized Workplace Wellness Health Coach
- joining a global team of Workplace Wellness professionals
- acquiring a comprehensive, 12-week mindful eating/healthy weight management program for workplaces, community groups, and one-on-one client coaching
- enhancing your earning potential as a Workplace Wellness coach and consultant
- cultivating innovative, virtual health coaching skills for program delivery
- developing client-centered, mindful eating coaching techniques that foster internally motivated transformations
Journey with us to discover all the benefits that await you as a Focus on Healthy Eating Program Certified Facilitator and a member of our international team of health coaches.
The Focus on Healthy Eating Program is a transformational, 12-week mindful eating and healthy weight management program designed for onsite and online delivery to workplaces, communities, and health coaching clients.
This dynamic, one of-a-kind program was co-developed by over 20 leading, international KWC Certified Master Workplace Wellness Ambassadors /Health Coaches.
The program is delivered globally by highly trained and certified Focus Program facilitators possessing each of the following certifications:
- Certified Master Workplace Wellness Ambassador
- Focus on Healthy Eating Program Certified Facilitator
- Nutrition or Health Coaching certificate
As a Focus on Healthy Eating Program Certified Facilitator you will
- Become an international, highly specialized, mindful eating program facilitator
- Grow your Health Coaching and/or Workplace Wellness offering and business
- Facilitate dynamic onsite/online programs involving 6 Focus modules, toolkits with over 60 handouts, interactive group activities, and much more
- Gain the attention of employers and clients with high-converting, brandable Focus promotional resources
- Access ongoing Facilitator training and peer support to set you up for success
- Become part of KWCâ€™s global team of Certified Master Ambassadors/Focus Program Facilitators!
Benefits to YOUR Clients...
Through participation in a Focus on Healthy Eating Program, your clients will:
- Restore their energy, achieve vibrant health, and cultivate inner well-being
- Break free from diets that leave them nutritionally depleted, hungry, and dissatisfied
- Reduce their anxieties and develop a healthy relationship with food
- Develop strategies for managing emotional eating
- Nourish their body, mind, and spirit for abundant living
- Cultivate mindful eating and healthy weight management strategies for LIFE!
The Focus on Healthy Eating Program was co-created by over 20 KWC Inc. Master Ambassadors/Health Coaches to offer a mindful, healthy eating program alternative for workplaces and clients that embraces responsible coaching and non-diet approaches.
The Focus on Healthy Eating Program is delivered to employers/employees; private health coaching clients; and community organizations including health clinics, community centers, non-profit organizations, and others.
The Focus on Healthy Eating Program is facilitated through 3 delivery options:
- Onsite programs
- Online programs
- Blended programs (onsite with online support)
The Focus Advantage
Focus on Healthy Eating Program facilitators deliver client-centered, results-driven wellness programs. Through comprehensive training in KWC Inc.'s 3-tiered certification programs, Focus Program Facilitators possess solid skills in both corporate and personal health and wellness for organizational/employee well-being, growth, and success.
- 12-week program
- 3 facilitated program options:
- Blended (onsite and online)
- 60-minute, facilitator-led sessions
- Interactive group activities
- Weekly "Take Action" Activities
- Program certificate of completion
- 6 Program Modules
- Module Toolkits
- Over 60 participant handouts
- Focus Wellness Wheel
- Healthy Lifestyle Questionnaire & "90 Day" Take action Planner
- Focus "Food and Mood Journal"
- Whole Foods Meal Planner and Grocery Guide
- 20 Healthy Living Profiles
- 12 Health Coach Video interviews
- Focus Recipe eBook
- Custom coaching and delivery options to suit organizational/ employee needs
- Weekly emails of mindful eating and healthy living tips
- Online community for weekly peer support (option)
- Post-program employee health coaching (option)
Click on the above image to view one of our Focus Program Health Coach Interviews!
As a Focus Program Facilitator you receive 12 health coaching interviews for professional development and to share with clients!
You will also receive a
to professionally promote yourself to employers and clients!
Certified Master Ambassadors/Health Coaches complete the following, to become a Focus on Healthy Eating Program Certified Facilitator
Step 1: Meet the Focus Facilitator Qualifying Criteria
To become a Focus on Healthy Eating Program Certified Facilitator, you must:
- be a Certified Health Coach (or possess a nutrition related certification)
- be a KWC Certified Master Ambassador (see below)
- carry Professional Liability Insurance prior to Focus Program delivery
Registrants of the Master Ambassador Program possessing a health coaching certification, are encouraged to sign up for Option 3 of Workplace Wellness Ambassador Program to take advantage of the reduced-fee bundled offer as outlined in the Investment Section of our Workplace Wellness Ambassador Program.
The Focus on Healthy Eating Certified Facilitator Program may also be purchased post Master Ambassador certification for a separate, enhanced fee as indicated in the aforementioned Investment Section.
Health Coaches signing up for Option 3 are to email a scanned/photo image of their Health Coaching certificate within 48 hours of program registration. As mentioned, proof of Professional Liability Insurance coverage is required prior to delivering a Focus on Healthy Eating Program.
By purchasing Option 3 (or through future sign up post Master Ambassador program), you are doing so with the intent of fulfilling the requirements to become a Focus on Healthy Eating Program Certified Facilitator as outlined below.
Master Ambassadors/Health Coaches have up to one year post Master Ambassador program to fulfill the certification requirements to become a Focus on Healthy Eating Program Certified Facilitator.
Step 2: Study Focus Program Materials & Posts
Registrants of the Focus on Healthy Eating Certified Facilitator Program are provided Focus Program resources immediately upon successful completion of the Master Ambassador program.
Upon receipt of Focus Program materials, trainees are to review all resources and discussion posts in the Focus Facilitator online community groups (i.e. Ruzuku eLearning platform and Facebook group).
Step 3: Participate in Focus Facilitator Training Webinar
Upon completion of the Master Ambassador Certification Program, Focus Program Facilitator registrants participate in a live, interactive, orientation webinar and receive ongoing coaching support via the online community groups.
Step 4: Deliver a Focus "Pilot" Program
Focus Program Facilitator trainees, are encouraged to schedule and pilot their first 12-week Focus on Heathy Eating Program within 3-6 months of receipt of training. Programs may be piloted through onsite, online, or blended delivery to a group of employees, community, or private health coaching clients.
Step 5: Prepare a Focus Pilot Summary Report
During delivery and upon completion of a 12-week Pilot program, Focus Program Facilitators prepare a summary report of their Pilot experiences including: program highlights, successes, challenges; participant experiences and testimonials; and any recommendations for program enhancement. Summary reports are submitted within two weeks of Pilot completion.
Step 6: Issue of Focus Program Facilitator Certificate
Trainees meeting the above certification criteria will receive their "Focus on Healthy Eating Program Facilitator Certificate" and crest within 7-10 days.
Plus, it gets even better!
Coming in 2018...
Wait, there's more...
Kelly Wellness Consulting Inc. (hereafter KWC Inc.) Focus on Healthy Eating Program Facilitators, Certified Ambassadors/Master Ambassadors, operate as independent contractors and are not employees or agents of KWC Inc.
Neither KWC Inc., Lisa Kelly, nor KWC Inc. Focus on Healthy Eating Program Facilitators, Certified Ambassadors/Master Ambassadors or KWC Affiliates are acting in the capacity of a doctor, licensed psychologist or other licensed or registered professional. The information provided in the Focus on Healthy Eating Program, KWC Inc. programs and KWC Inc. website is for educational and informational purposes only. KWC Inc. does not prevent, treat, diagnose or cure any condition.
KWC Inc.'s educational material, programs and consultations are not intended to replace qualified medical professional services, and they are not intended as medical advice. You are advised to always consult your physician before making any significant diet, lifestyle or prescription drug changes. You agree at all times to indemnify and hold harmless, KWC Inc., Lisa Kelly, its employees, KWC Inc. Focus Program Facilitators, Certified Ambassadors/Master Ambassadors, KWC Inc. Associates, and Affiliates from and against delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, death, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, or related issues as well as any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees and expenses) arising out of or related to our programs, products or services as experienced by you, your company or your affiliates.
For full Disclaimers and other Terms, refer to the full Program Disclaimer in Program Overview and also KWC Inc. Terms and Conditions. www.kellywc.com/pdfs/KWC-Terms-Conditions-Privacy-Policy.pdf