Introducing Lisa Kelly, President, Kelly Wellness Consulting Inc.
Lisa Kelly, President and Founder, Kelly Wellness Consulting Inc. is an international Workplace Wellness consultant, trainer, and coach with a passion for creating results-driven Workplace Wellness programs/solutions that optimize personal well-being and organizational performance. She holds a Master’s Degree in Adult Education, a Bachelor of Commerce Degree and a Holistic Nutrition Diploma.
Lisa has been creating healthy changes in both the workplace and with personal clients for over 25 years through: Workplace Wellness consulting; corporate strategic planning, training and development; life skills coaching, employment, nutrition, fitness, and wellness coaching.
She has carefully honed her business and wellness skill sets through independently-owned wellness consultancies, employment opportunities with Aliant Inc (Bell Canada subsidiary), the Government of Alberta, Memorial University, Proact Management Resources, and the YMCA Job Centre. She is a passionate volunteer in developing healthy communities as a wellness presenter/trainer and as VP of Education with Aimcrier Toastmasters.
With the support of her KWC Associates and Certified Master Ambassadors, Lisa founded, directs and facilitates, 3 global, online Workplace Wellness Certification Programs:
- Workplace Wellness Ambassador Certification Program (Level 1)
- Workplace Wellness Master Ambassador Certification Program (Level 2)
- Focus on Healthy Eating Program Certified Facilitator
Through socially-responsive, client-focused wellness solutions, her goal is to create an innovative and collaborative landscape for Workplace Wellness across the globe.
In addition to Lisa’s post-secondary training, her professional development and affiliations include:
- Certified Corporate Health and Wellness Specialist, Corporate Health and Wellness Association
- Faculty, Well Workplace University, Wellness Council of America (Welcoa)
- Certified Intrinsic Coach, Intrinsic Solutions International
- Certified Smoking Cessation Facilitator, Quit Smart Stop Smoking Program
- VP of Education, Aimcrier Toastmasters
- Certified Professional Coach, Wainwright Global Inc.
- Christ-Centered Coach, Wainwright Global Inc.
- Certified Holistic Nutritional Consultant, CSNN
- Orthopedic Body Talk Evaluation, Level 1, Therapeutic Systems Inc
- Certified Professional Cancer Coach, PCCI Inc
- Advanced Symptomatology Certificate, CSNN
- Base Allergy Therapy Specialist
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Practitioner, Gary Craig
- Innerpower Certificate of Completion, Eden Energy Medicine
- Touch for Health Practitioner, Level 1 to 4
- Yoga Teacher Training, Level 1
- Nutrition, Wellness and Personal Trainer Specialist, Canfit Pro Certifications
- ‘7 Habits of Highly Effective People’ Certified Facilitator, Franklin Covey of Canada
- Consulting Skills for Professionals, Consulting Alliance
- Certified Coaching Facilitator, Center for Management and Organizational Effectiveness
- Certified Facilitator of Lominger Career Architect and Organizational Architect
- Supervisory Skills Management Program, Memorial University Center for Management